(Tashunkasapa) And they slept happily ever after…

You see, we have been having sleeping troubles lately. We recently moved house and it was up to our landlord to choose a bed for us. To tell you the truth – we did not see that one coming. And what came was a bed 135 cm by 200 cm, which is just wonderful if we were, like, one and a half person! We kept pushing and shoving each other during the night and the moment my husband started to turn and toss I was almost thrown to the floor from the springy mattress. Because let me tell you – he has mastered the art of the Turn – push yourself up in the air, try to turn there, if not – when landing. Let the other person in the bed think of the consequences.

Now here comes the part where I will tell you how we miraculously managed to solve the problem. Well, no miracle there. Went to IKEA, liked a bed and a mattress, tried them out and they got delivered the very next day. Put the bed together after a few hours of hard work and then… bliss.

P.S. Unfortunately for me it turned out the problem was not in the bed and the mattress after all. My husband still can’t sleep well…

Коментари

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации